heavy metals & mushrooms

Rebecca Belling rebellin at vt.edu
Fri Oct 1 10:53:04 EST 1999

Creed--

If you have some of those "blue" mushroomsm that you wouldn't mind sharing,
please, stop over at the Mycology lab--I'd love to take a look at them.  I'm
sure you saw my response to the original post--I'm interested in the question
myself, and I'm right here at VT--so feel free to call, email, or whatever!