Matsutake yet?

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. hkilpatr at osf1.gmu.edu
Fri Oct 22 11:21:40 EST 1999

truffler1635 at my-deja.com wrote:
: Is anyone finding matsutake yet this year?

There were a fair number found in Telluride in late August.

--
Buddy K

: I was at Tillamook Co. a few days ago, and stopped in a Wee Willie's
: Restaurant near Tillamook. I swear I _smelled_ 'em, but couldn't see any
: mushrooms or mushrumps either. However, near their back sidewalk _was_ a
: pretty wet area where the chef/owner said he often had large white
: mushrooms growing... It looked like it had been well watered recently.

: Daniel B. Wheeler
: www.oregonwhitetruffles.com

: Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
: Before you buy.