Needed:Rain/Collecting for Festival

kcb kcb at
Fri Oct 22 11:23:35 EST 1999

We have only a week and a half for the
Mt.Pisgah mushroom show, Usually by this time we have had quite abit of
rain on the cascades as well as the coastal range. But we still have hope
of a good fungal turnout though.  As a remider, the Mt.Pisgah Mushroom
Festival, sponsored by the CMS(Cascades Mycological Society) is on Sun Oct
31 from 10-4pm.  If anyone is interested in collecting for the show,
please email me back and I can hook you up with a personal pick permit for
the Susislaw, Willamette, and Umpqua forests. Oh yeah the show is put on
by the same great people as always, but now they have finally formed the kc at <kcb at>

It is always sunrise somewhere;
the dew is never all dried at once;
a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising.
Eternal sunrise, Eternal sunset, Eternal dawn.

John Muir