Need advice on a project

Rebecca Belling rebellin at vt.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:55:54 EST 1999

Hi there,

Interesting question...I've never personally heard of such a thing, but that
doesn't mean it can't work!!  Is there any way you could email me the actual
protocol, or at least a link to it?  That way, I could actually see what you and
your student want to do with the peroxide, and possibly give you a better idea
of if it will work or not.

at any rate, best of luck!
Becky