Mushroom ID?

kccrafts kcb at efn.org
Wed Sep 15 18:37:15 EST 1999

Ok,  Gilled or not? How big is the cap?  Though it is impossible to
identify anything without the mushroom in hand, it sure is fun to play the
ID game in this newsgroup.. The game seems to start every fall.  But
without knowing the spore material or cap size I would recomemd looking up
'Lepiota rachodes' due to the size of the raised projections on the cap.
But, it is only a thought since I don't have enough info to guess!  kc

E-mail kc <kcb at efn.org>
"I am always doing that which I can not do,
in order that I may learn how to do it."-Pablo Picasso