Numerical key for the agarics

Chuck fungus at
Wed Sep 29 13:22:07 EST 1999

Thanks Elio,  The new program will be ready in a month or so and it is
written in C++ so it might be possible to get a compiler for the MAC.  I
will look into it.  Incidently, the page at takes
some time to load (20 or 30 seconds) so anyone trying to access should be

Chuck Samuels

Moselio Schaechter <mschaech at> wrote in message
> At 11:22 AM -0700 9/24/99, Chuck wrote:
> >I have posted a numerical key for the agarics at > >and am trying to
evaluate its usefulness.  Any comments would be