Shiitake substrates

BTInternet NEWS Martin.Askey at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 26 17:24:02 EST 2000

I wrote a joint paper in 1999 on various sawdust subtrates that was
published in the American mycology journal. It essentially found that beech
was the highest producer and the control was hemp straw. Therfore mixing the
two might well be a good way to cultivate.

Martin.Askey at bt internet.com

news:8o52te$lal$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...