need information

shubha at shubha at
Mon Dec 4 07:57:57 EST 2000

Dear All,

I am a new member to this listserve. I am working in the Bioinformatics
center, University of Pune, India. I am a B.Sc. student and did my masters
in Library and information science field.  I am a ph.d. student in LIS. My
topic is to create a database for Indian Fungi which is based on users
information needs. I have just started my work. I would be greatful to
know if any one of you have created a database of fungi. Please foward me
URLs of the same. I have several urls under the field "Biodiversity

thanking you
shubha nagarkar