A request for Stachybotrys sp. *pictures* / urls / refs!

JMS michelob at my-deja.com
Thu Dec 7 02:39:09 EST 2000

Hello,

I have had limited success with search engines finding good
pictures showing mature spores of Stachybotrys chartarum.

Can anyone post web links or urls (or even text refs) which have clear
images of S.sp. spores (jpegs/gifs/whatever)?

Emailing pics to me is very welcome, also.

It will be *much* appreciated!

Also, does anyone know if the "ridged" surface of a mature S.c. spore
has a distinctive appearance - differentiated from all other genera? I
have received conflicting information on this matter from two
mycologists, and would like to put that question to rest.

Thanks very much!!

-- JMS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.