A request for Stachybotrys sp. *pictures* / urls / refs!

R.G.Woodside richwood at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 7 08:28:29 EST 2000

JMS wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have had limited success with search engines finding good
> pictures showing mature spores of Stachybotrys chartarum.
>
> Can anyone post web links or urls (or even text refs) which have clear
> images of S.sp. spores (jpegs/gifs/whatever)?

A preliminary search with alltheweb.com/ using: "Stachybotrys chartarum"
+spores
(note the use of quotation marks) found many documents, especially:
http://www.scisoc.org/feature/stachybotrys/Top.html
http://www.stachybotrys.com/stachy.htm

These were the best on the first two pages, there were 220 other docs to
sift through.

HTTH,

Richard Woodside,
Halifax, Nova Scotia.