Newcomer

Marco Floriani marco.floriani at libero.it
Tue Dec 12 06:20:29 EST 2000

Dear all,

just a short message to introduce myself: I am Marco Floriani, an
Italian mycologist, and I used to read and post to the
bionet.mycology ng some years ago (1994-1996), then I quit, as I had
no newsgroup access, but now I have decided to follow the newsgroup
by e-mail. I am going to invite some Italian and European friends
to join this group, as it seems to be the only English speaking
mycological forum on the web. So, it is likely the group audience
will expand a bit during the next weeks...

BTW, I'm especially interested in the taxonomy of Agaricales,
Boletales and particularly Russulales; I am an amateur mycologist
and one of the editors of an Italian mushroom journal.

I'm looking forward to receive the first messages... good to be
here again!

All the best,
Marco

Marco Floriani