reishi cloning question

JACKIEIHAN jackieihan at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 01:44:34 EST 2000

Doug,
   Seems like the optimum time to clone would be young specimens,when cells are
young.You mentioned "little knobby buttons".i have cloned beginning fruiting
bodies from artifcial cultivated G.lucidum (without the formation of the
pileus)with good luck .On the pileus,a piece above the hymenium  would be a
good place.
Pete Whelihan USA>