nematophagous fungi

HYUN C KIM hck14 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jun 14 04:53:34 EST 2000

Thank you for helping me out in the previous question, I am still
looking for a further lead into identfying unknown secondary compound.

I am currently working on the identification of nematophagous fungi, my
next research step is to identify secondary metabolites that may be
produced by the nematophagous fungi that i have identified.
Secondary metabolites may play a major role in the adhesion of fungi to
the nematode integument or it might have a role in the break-down of
the  nematode's cuticle. If anyone has a good method or a lead in
material that may be helpful in this type of research, could you please
write me a mail. It will be much appriciated, thank you.