outdoor allergens

½Ð¦ at ¦P¨¾¨î¼s§i«H ChCHUNG.bbs at bbs.life.nthu.edu.tw
Thu Mar 16 09:17:42 EST 2000

I wonder how can we distinguish spores of Aspergillus
from those of Penicillium by samples of a spore trap?
(I supposed these spores should have been mounted on
tape or something, without conidiophores?)

¡° ¤Þ­z¡mcpartridge at please.no.spam.mindspring.com (Chris)¡n¤§»Ê¨¥¡G
--
_[1;32m¡° Origin: _[33m¥Í©R¬ì¾Ç BBS _[37m<bbs.life.nthu.edu.tw> _[m
_[1;31m¡» From: _[36m140.112.60.19_[m