Untraceable fungal toxins

Hugh Procter hprocter at mweb.co.za
Tue May 2 18:14:03 EST 2000

Hi there!

I am currently doing a rather interesting project in which I must submit a proposal for using fungi to commit homicide with little chance of being convicted.

I already have a lot of info. regarding mushroom poisoning (especially with amanitins and other similar protoplasmic poisons that appear to be the most promising so far.)

The only problem is that I need a toxin that is not so readily traceable, or circumstances in which amanitoxins and other poisons are less readily detected.

This is a bit of a long shot, but if anyone has a bit of useful info. could you please

e-mail me at lindequem at hotmail.com  or post it at this newsgroup.

Thanks!

Michelle