water agar

Russ Bulluck lrbulluck at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 30 16:12:34 EST 2000

Water agar refers to a solid medium of agar (could be any brand i.e.
Difco, Fisher, etc) and water that's autoclaved and poured onto plates.
The usual concentration is 15-20 g of agar per liter.

--
Russ Bulluck
lrbulluck at ucdavis.edu
The soil population is so complex that it manifestly cannot
be dealt with as a whole with any detail by any one person,
and at the same time it plays so important a part in the soil
economy that it must be studied.
--Sir E. John Russell
The Micro-organisms of the Soil, 1923