Suggestions?

B.W. Freyburger freyburg at cia-g.com
Mon Nov 27 14:46:58 EST 2000

Your description is incomplete at best and seems to leave wild speculation
as the only response.  Without reference to the peculiar properties of the
base you describe and predominantly as a result of the douglas fir
association, have you considered Lepiota clypeolaria?  This is only a wild
speculative response which may only serve to show how little I grasp your
description of the mushroom in question.

news:8vq72j$6vk$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...