More recipes: Hen of the Woods.

Alter S. Reiss asreiss at ymail.yu.edu
Thu Oct 12 02:28:29 EST 2000

	Well, here in New York Hen of the Woods (Grifola Frondosa) has
been fruiting rather copiously over the last few weeks; last week I found
around twenty five pounds in around five hours in Central Park.  So, I've
had hen of the woods in a quiche, with brocoli and fried onions, as a
soup, and baked with chicken.  Leaving me with about twenty five pounds,
as I went out looking for Blewits yesterday.  Any other ideas?

--
	October 2000, Alter S. Reiss

	"We will avenge your husband's death!  Um, tommorow!"
					-- Daniel Farkowits