Needed: Lobster mushroom recipes

B.W. Freyburger freyburg at
Sat Oct 14 16:36:21 EST 2000

Here are some links to recipes using lobster mushrooms (many using them
mixed with other mushrooms) on the web: (one
for Loster Mushroom Frittata and one for Spaghetti with Chicken, Spinach,
and Lobster Mushrooms) (Justin's Canterbury Chicken) (Lobster Mushroom Frittata) (Puff Pastry Boxes
Filled with Soy-Infused Wild Mushrooms) (Sautéed Provimi Veal Chop with Wild
Mushroom Risotto, Green Beans and Tarragon Sauce) (LOBSTER MUSHROOM
n (Mushroom Salad) (Braised lobster
mushrooms over biscuits) (Loster Mushroom Salad) (Mushroom
Salad) (Potato and Black
Truffle Crusted Scallops) (Wild Lobster Crepes)
Lobster%20Mushroom.htm~main (Roast Breast with Lobster Mushroom) (Grilled Striped
Bass with Lobster Mushrooms, Fingerling Potatoes and Lobster Vinaigrette) (Exotic
Mushroom Strudel with Smoked Tomato Sauce) (Wild Mushroom Torte) (Just for the Halibut)

This list is not meant to be complete.

news:pgpmoose.200010091818.15454 at