Fructification

RushWayne rushwayne at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 13:32:53 EST 2000

Justin Jordaan g9730243 at campus.ru.ac.za
wrote:

<<Hello
My Name is Justin Jordaan, I am a student at
Rhodes UniversityGrahamstown.  I have got a
problem, I have tried several methods of
trying to get a bracket fungus to fruit. Is there
any method that you can suggest to help me to
try and cause fructification in this fungus.
There is no literature on this fungus, and it is
as of yet unidntified, so any general information
for fruiting body formation in bracket fungi
will be much appreciated.
Thank You
Justin Jordaan
Rhodes University Grhamastown>>

Justin,
	It would help if you briefly describe what
you have already tried.  You didn't say anything
about how you are growing the fungus, so there
could be some obvious explanation.
--Rush
http://www.mycomasters.com/
"Growing Mushrooms with Hydrogen Peroxide"