IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

Meltzer's reagent

SPYDERBYTE spyderbyte at skin.rots
Thu Sep 7 01:53:02 EST 2000

I am trying to create my own Meltzer's reagent. Unfortunately, chloral
hydrate is a controlled substance, and requires a DEA permit to
purchase it (from Sigma, for example). Is there a way for an amateur
mycologist to get it? Are there alternatives?

Many thanx


chantarel2728 at hotmail.com

More information about the Mycology mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net