Lineage of Aspergillus

Maria C. Costanzo mcc at proteome.com
Thu Feb 1 14:07:40 EST 2001

Hi CE,

You're right, the Taxonomy Browser doesn't give any detail about
relationships within the Aspergilli.

Here's another possibility:

Wang L, Yokoyama K, Miyaji M, Nishimura K. The identification and
phylogenetic relationship of pathogenic species of Aspergillus based on the
mitochondrial cytochrome b gene. Med Mycol. 1998 Jun;36(3):153-64. PMID:
9776828; UI: 99065785

I haven't seen the paper, but from the abstract it sounds like it might
contain what you're looking for.

Regards,
Maria

Maria C. Costanzo, Ph.D.			Email mcc at proteome.com
Senior Editor, Fungal Databases 		Tel (607) 272-0687
Proteome					Fax (607) 272-1979
100 Cummings Center, Suite 435M			Mailing address:
Beverly, MA 01915 				15 Renwick Hgts. Rd.
WWW http://www.proteome.com/			Ithaca, NY 14850