RED lists of fungi

Thom O'Dell odellt at fsl.orst.edu
Fri Jan 12 02:34:57 EST 2001

I am seeking _published_ lists of rare, endangered or threatened fungi. I
have so far found them for Denmark, Great Britain, Netherlands, Norway,
Slovakia, and a compilation for European countries (which, unfortunately
does not agree with the individual country lists that I have found).

Anybody out there have any references for me?
Thanks in advance for any leads.

p.s. see the second web page below for the list of fungi included in the
survey and manage program of the northwest forest plan.

--
Thom O'Dell

odellt at fsl.orst.edu
or