Anyone know a rust (fungi) on Hydrophylla?

Richard McGuiness armich at northcoast.com
Mon Jul 2 01:37:56 EST 2001

The new phyloxora causing sudden oak death here in California has now been found to be infecting leaves of madrone,
pepperwood (bay, bay myrtle) and huckleberry. The information on thier website (suddeboakdeath.org) is saying this
makes it unique amongphyloxora for the very reason that it is attacking stems and branches i9n some species and
leaves in others. Rich McGuiness