Where can I buy Champignons de Suisse (Breitenbach)?

Paul Pirot paul.pirot.mycology at skynet.be
Tue Jul 3 01:45:35 EST 2001

Order to Verlag-Edition MYKOLOGIA, Postfach - P.O. Box 165, CH-6000 LUCERNE
9, Schweiz - Suisse - Swizerland.
They are available in German, French or English
Very good books, but quite expansive!
Band (tome, vol.) 1 to 5: 118 + 148 + 148 + 158 + 158 = 730 CHF (+ shipping
charges: 49,50 CHF for the five to Europe, 77 CHF to overseas).
You may pay with you credit card. Orders with creditcard-numbers have to be
sent in an enveloppe.

Paul.