When to go "shrooming"?

B.W. Freyburger freyburg at cia-g.com
Fri Jul 6 02:26:40 EST 2001

I find the middle of the night is the best time for Coprinus comatus.  When
caught in the headlight beams they freeze and are very easy to de-stalk.
Many may consider jack-lighting shaggy manes unsporting however.  It works
well only because shaggy manes tend to congregate along roadsides at night.

B.W. Freyburger

news:4c72d29a.0107032145.85f3202 at posting.google.com...
news:<20010702160600.10322.00002485 at ng-fo1.aol.com>...