request litereture

jgarciaa at dino.soporte.uv.mx jgarciaa at dino.soporte.uv.mx
Fri Jul 27 02:53:37 EST 2001

Hi:

We are mycologist researchers in the University of Veracruz,
MEXICO and we have interest in obtain a copy of the next literature:

Singer, R. 1960. Monographs of south american basidiomycetes,
especially those of the east slope of the Andes and Brazil. 3.
Reduced marasmioid genera in south america. Sydowia 14: 258-
280

Singer, R. 1965. Monographs of south american basidiomycetes,
especially those of the east slope of the Andes and Brazil. 2.
Marasmius in south america. Sydowia 14: 258-280

Can you help us to obtain a copy?

Thanks in advance

BIOL. JUVENTINO GARCIA ALVARADO
Apartado postal 333