Posting jpeg photos

Basidium basidium at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 01:43:45 EST 2001

>I can't post the nifty jpegs I'm getting from my new
>electronic camera. So, where do I post them so member of the ng can
>see them? And considering the last post, how do I put a copyright on a
>jpeg image composed by an electronic camera?

Check with your ISP; I have never heard of one that doesn't provide "free"
webserver space to its members as part of the service package.

For adding text to your JPGs, I recommend the shareware version of Jasc
Software's "Paint Shop Pro 3.1", which can be easily found at www.shareware.com
by searching for PSP311.EXE, though you can certainly find other programs that
will do the same and more.

David W. Fischer
Coauthor, "Edible Wild Mushrooms of North America" and
   "Mushrooms of Northeastern North America"
E-mail: basidium at aol.com
Website: http://members.aol.com/mycology