mushroom trade

alexandre seguin alexandre.seguin at free.fr
Mon Jun 18 03:59:46 EST 2001

As a pharmacist student at University of Lyon, I have to complete a thesis
in the laboratory of mycology about the trade of wild mushroom in France and
in other European countries.
 I have been told that you may be of great help in advising me about text
laws dealing with the  following subjects:

- Trade of mushroom.
- Conditions of identification of mushroom before the selling process.
- Possible controls of  mushroom variety by a sworn official in regards to
radioactivity, property and so on.
- Legislation about picking and selling wild mushroom in Europan countries.

I remain at your disposal to discuss the subject anytime (I am reachable by
mail or phone).

Yours faithfully,