Santa Cruz Fungus Fair Website

Nathan Wilson velosa at cinenet.net
Tue Mar 6 12:02:50 EST 2001

I have just put some finishing touches on a website for the Santa Cruz
Fungus Fair.  The URL is:

http://collectivesource.com/scff

The site includes a species list for our latest fair:

http://collectivesource.com/scff/2001/species-list.html

Species list going back to 1994 as well as lists of the new names we used
each year since 1995.  The new names include new records as well as names
changes.  Name changes are labeled with the previous name.  A summary page
(http://collectivesource.com/scff/species-counts.html) gives the counts
for each year as well as links to the actual lists and the new name lists.

I would love to get feedback on what people think of the site and what
could be added to enhance it.

Enjoy!
-Nathan

---