Mushrooms In Greece looking for a new home!

Alpha Gamma xanangel at otenet.gr
Mon Oct 29 05:15:43 EST 2001

Hi,

I have posted some photos for mushroom lovers to see at
"alt.binaries.pictures.nature"!

I suppose some of you know about my site "Mushrooms In Greece".
Unfortunately, it has been down for several months now, as my host decided
they no longer wished to shelter any users' sites at all.

Do any of you guys out there know where I could find a new home for my site?
It'll have to be free, as I can't afford to pay for a non-profit site on my
meagre school teacher's salary. Also, I will need a lot of space (at least
100MB), as I already have taken more than 300MB of digital photos. Any help
will be appreciated. Besides, thousands of new and older photos are looking
for a place where mushroom loving people can see them... :-)

In the meantime, I have posted some of my photos to
"alt.binaries.pictures.nature" for those who'd like to have a look. Some of
them are pics of:

-Amanita muscaria, Amanita phalloides, Amanita rubescens, Auriscalpium
vulgare, Pisolithus tinctorius, Piptoporus betulinus, Clathrus cancellatus,
Oudemansiella mucida, Suillus luteus, and others.