Free Issue #54 "The Mushroom Culture"

FloridaMycology at cs.com FloridaMycology at cs.com
Mon Feb 25 03:42:31 EST 2002

This letter comes to from the Florida Mycology Research Center (FMRC).  This
is our 30th year in research into mushrooms.  As we believe you have an
interest in mushrooms, we thought it would be of professional courtesy to
offer you a FREE issue of our coming up issue #54 April 2002 "The Mushroom
Culture", The Journal Of Mushroom Cultivation ("TMC") Electronica. The "TMC"
Electronica issues have far over 10 million......so free type email addresses
such as hotmail and others cannot receive it as it over exceeds their storage
capabilities.  It is best to use the computer's home base email address like
aol or compuserve.

If you would like to inspect #54 "TMC" Electronica FREE, just email us back
and ask for it at FloridaMycology at cs.com. "TMC" Electronica comes in email
format with attachment.  It may take up to an hour or more to download,
depending on your computer, but it should be worth it as it will bring to you
a new communication link in the world of mushrooms.  It also contains of
course, beautiful mushrooms in color.

If you would like, you are welcomed to give this offer to any other people
you know that may have an interest in mushrooms, before or after you receive
your free issue.

Your name is not in our files.  You were either referred to us by a friend,
or we found your name in an electronic mycological script.  There is no need
to REMOVE.  If we do not hear back from you, you should not hear back from
us.  If you have received this message in error and have no interest in
mushrooms, we apologize.  All of us here at FMRC thank you for your time in
reading this.  Highest Regards, Stephen L. Peele, Curator FMRC