20x Hand Lens recommendations?

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Mon Oct 28 04:53:16 EST 2002

  Please post the answers you get it they weren't sent to all -- I
recently lost the lens I've been carrying for about 35 years, and
haven't found anything to replace it (except my wife's, which she
objects to, of course), so I'd like to find a good one. The site you
listed has a great many, far more than I ever knew exiested. They're
shipping charge, however, of over $8 for such a tiny thing is absurd.