Desiccant?

Chris© xchrispcx at nospam.yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 05:01:14 EST 2003

Couple of questions about desiccant and preserving mushrooms.

1. Does desiccant loose it's efficiency? For example that packet that
came with my coat. Will it still work after 12 months?
2. Where would you typically buy desiccant?
3. Is there anymore information on the Honey preserving method? How
common is it used? How does that work?

Thanks. I appreciate any help. As you know I have a growkit which is
behaving it's self and working well for me. The next natural stage is
to know what to do with these mushrooms.

Thanks.  ;)
Chris© - xchrispcx at nospam.yahoo.co.uk

"The chessboard is the world, the pieces are the
  phenomena of the universe, the rules of the game
  are the laws of nature. The player on the other
  side is hidden from us."
.