Industrial Postdoc position
KPage at glycofi.com
Tue Jan 14 04:45:30 EST 2003
GlycoFi, Inc. is a rapidly growing biotechnology company located in
Lebanon, New Hampshire. GlycoFi's innovative research strategy is
radically changing the development of protein-based therapeutics.
Currently we are seeking one highly motivated Microbiologist/Molecular
Biologist to join our strain development group. The successful
candidate will become a member of a cross disciplinary, integrated
research team working in a dynamic, creative environment. The initial
appointment is for two years with the opportunity for advancement to a
- A Ph.D. in Microbiology, Molecular Biology,
Genetics, Biochemistry or closely related field
- Cloning and gene expression experience in yeast
or filamentous fungi essential
- A background in fungal molecular genetics,
protein secretion, and glycosylation, especially in Aspergillus, is
advantageous but not required
- Excellent research facilities with state of the art equipment
- A competitive benefits package including health/dental/life
- The opportunity to grow with a dynamic biotechnology startup
company built around a strong scientific research program
- The ability to publish
- A stimulating work environment located within the
biomedical hub of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Northern New
England's leading research/teaching hospital, and the Ivy League
campuses of Dartmouth College and Dartmouth Medical School.
GlycoFi Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please provide a resume or C.V. along with a cover letter by email to:
Karen M. Page, Ph.D.
email:kpage at glycofi.com
More information about the Mycology