Fungiphotos calendar 2003

Marc Palmer marc at anyware.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 04:45:38 EST 2003

Hil,

I'm pleased to announce that the fungiphotos.com 2003 Wall Calendar is
available to order online now!

The calendar contains a selection of my best photos, none of which have
featured on the site yet (because I am so behind on it). It includes
beautiful and unusual pictures, with a mix of edibles and inedibles from
Shaggy Ink Caps to Fly Agaric and some strange things that I haven't even
been able to ID yet!

The Wall calendar includes 13 photos including the cover, and there is a
single-page card calendar with just the cover photo on it.

You can view the photos in the calendar online at the online store.

If you are interested, please visit:

http://www.cafepress.com/fungiphotos

Sorry it's a bit late to order them for Christmas, but I had to wait for
my own copy to arrive so that I could be happy with the quality – and
being in the UK that took a couple of weeks.

If you order now, you may get it before the New Year if you are in the
USA!

Also I've updated my site a little to include this info and a bit of a
commentary on the year's fungi season for me, though no new photos yet.

http://www.fungiphotos.com

The site will eventually have new photos added, lord knows there are a
lot of them to come, but I just haven't had time yet and there's a baby
on the way!

Best wishes for Christmas and New Year,
Marc Palmer

(o) Wangjammer5 (Marc Palmer)