Orange fungus in window frame?

Eric Wilk Eric.Wilk at tufts.edu
Wed Jul 9 03:41:40 EST 2003

The same mushroom growing from 2 different spots?  There are a lot of
spores in the air that can grow off of rotting wood; not just that;
wouldn't that be unusual (for it to not get run over by competitors in a
different spot?  Or is is just that tenatious of a strain?

Just asking because I'm curious; I'm not a Mycologist (but I've read a lot.)

-- Eric