Breakout on my hand....

Sam A. Ainsworth109 at att.net
Wed Jun 4 03:35:14 EST 2003

I am trying to find the name of the ailment (some type of fungal
disease) that affects only one hand!  I have this and read about it in
a local health column in our paper (Ask Dr. Paul Donohue) last fall.
As soon as I saw the symptoms I realized that's what afflicts me.  I
went to a dermatologist and they agreed, but also said I had a toe
fungus.  However, my insurance won't pay for toe fungus
treatment.....I couldn't get them to understand it was more than
that!!  Does anyone know the specific ailment I'm describing.....about
once a month my hand will begin to scale and peel, and cuts and nicks
get very sore...my hand feels tight, and when I pour peroxide on it,
it turns white all over...my whole hand is affected and only my right
hand....not my left, not my neck, not my arm, not my feet, not my
crotch.....just my right hand.  Please, someone give me a name that I
can tell my DR.  Thank you.....
Sam