How do I put this delicately??

Woodwinder01 at Woodwinder01 at
Mon Jun 16 04:03:23 EST 2003

  A couple of weeks ago I cut back my large Coleus plant, hoping it would
grow back properly.  This evening I noticed a bunch of little things poking out,
and they look exactly like penises.  They are yellowish with a slight green
tinge, almost fluorescent.  I have no idea how big they'll grow, or if they're
safe to even touch.  They look completely alien.  The only mushrooms I know
about are Ostrom's.  I'm so curious about them---please let me know anything you
can.  Thank you---Signe