Density of Morels?

Rex Swartzendruber rex at trufflezone.remove.thisparttoo.com
Tue May 27 03:43:13 EST 2003

Morels are where you find them when you find them in the concentration that
you find them. This year I picked 100 pounds in three days in a location
that burned last year. This was in about a section and a half with about 30
other people searching the same ground. I have seen fruitings of over 150
pounds in about the area of three football fields. I walked all day last
week for four pounds over about 2 miles of ridgetop. To find morels you must
look and keep looking or just open your front door to the delivery man.

Rex Swartzendruber
www.trufflezone.com

news:3EC32D87.1A92 at _REMOVETHIS_erols.com...