[Mycology] New Truffle Field Guide

dwheeler at ipns.com dwheeler at ipns.com
Sun Dec 4 15:50:55 EST 2005

Released on 12/3/05 at the annual North American Truffling
Organization's potluck dinner was the new "NATS Field Guide To Selected
North American truffles and Truffle-like Fungi" by Matt Trappe, Frank
Evans and James Trappe.

I pre-ordered 5 copies of the book, and was fortunate to obtain
autographs from all authors on all copies.

I was somewhat surprised, though, to learn from Frank Evans that only a
total of 100 copies had been issued. Considering other mycological
books of this nature, and their rapid escalation in price, if you are
interested in getting a copy, I suspect you should act soon.

Copies are still being offered (I think) at www.natruffling.org

Daniel B. Wheeler
www.oregonwhitetruffles.com