[Mycology] dikaryons

Michael Cain mcain at bowdoin.edu
Wed Aug 30 07:37:28 EST 2006

Dear Dr. Clark,

I'm not sure I've found the right email address, but if so:

I'm helping to revise the Campbell/Reece intro text for biology
majors. I'm considering adding more detail about heterokaryotic
fungi. John Taylor, who reviewed the fungi chapter of the previous
edition of Campbell/Reece, thought you might have data showing
an advantage of dikaryons over diploids.

Is that right? Can you send me a pdf of the paper describing
those results?

cheers, Michael

email: mcain at bowdoin.edu
phone: 207-504-6859
   (can also leave a message at: 207-729-5383)
FAX:  207-725-3405