[Mycology] study of cameroonian macrofungi

ANDRE LEDOUX NJOUONKOU alnjouonkou at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 16 05:35:17 EST 2006

    I am french speaking student at the University of
Yaoundé I. I am interested by the study of cameroonian
mushroom specially wood rotting fungi and Lentinaceae
familly. soo i am collecting mushroom in some forest
ecosystems here in Cameroon in other to identifier
them. I can also collect some for any person that is
interest by tropical macrofungi from Cameroon.
                             Thanks