[Mycology] Mold spore morphology

firstofone firstofone at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 05:26:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I am working on my master thesis which, at some point, involves the
morphology of mold spores. I show a picture that shows a mold spore having
an inner and outer portion of the cell wall. Viewed with a electron
microscope the outer portion seems to have an other density / composition
than the inner part. I have tried to find some info about this but without
any luck so far. I was wondering of someone could help me understand this
better ?

Grtz