[Mycology] Basidiospores in Rhizoctonia solani

biology_phd via mycology%40net.bio.net (by prasadvprv At gmail.com)
Fri Nov 10 13:19:01 EST 2006

Could you tell me in which anastomosis group (AG) you want to get
basidiospores
because it is not that easy to get spores from Rhizoctonia
there are only few AGs which can sporulate and it differs from lab to lab