[Mycology] Re: Amanita Muscaria Cultivation

mfk via mycology%40net.bio.net (by santasangre At email.it)
Sun Nov 19 03:11:31 EST 2006

Amanita can't easily be cultivated, is a mychorizal specie as Boletus edulis etc etc. In other words need a simbiosis with a host tree.

You can however make a search into the Message board of www.shroomery.org

m.