[Mycology] Fungically Challenged

willowdale.handcar At gmail.com via mycology%40net.bio.net (by willowdale.handcar At gmail.com)
Tue Nov 28 23:22:55 EST 2006

Hello folks,

     I was just sorting through a bunch of photos of various woodland
fungi that I took in the warmer months of this year, they are
beautiful, but this is an area of nature where I have almost no
expertise.  I was wondering if any of you would be so kind as to drop
by the blog post where I listed them and give me a bit of an assist
with identification.  I thank you in advance for your help.

The blog post is here:
http://nonsequitur1979.blogspot.com/2006/11/fungus-among-us.html#links