[Mycology] Re: content of Mycology Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

Baldwin, Ann M. via mycology%40net.bio.net (by Ann.Baldwin from metmuseum.org)
Mon Oct 23 11:18:37 EST 2006

Dear Mycology List members,

I am an art conservator responsible for treating works of art which have
been contaminated with/infested by demetiacious molds. I wonder what
kind of funds are needed for identification of molds, as in the previous
query.
The works were damaged well over 40 years ago.
Also, is anyone on this list familiar with lignin peroxidases and Mn
peroxidases?
I wish to bleach cellbound fungal melanin affecting works of art on
paper.
Many thanks,
Ann Baldwin

Ann M. Baldwin