[Mycology] Seeking information

Ghulamali Qureshi ghulamaliq at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 23:04:58 EST 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are one of the oldest medical Universities in
Pakistan introducing many research areas where we
would like to developed. Recently, the Higher
Education Commission of Pakistan has sponsered our
desired to open a unit in molecular biology where we
need to train our technologist in the area of DNA
finger printing  with DNA sequencer. The instument
will be established within a month, however, we will
like to send one technician to acquire practical
knowledge on this technique.I am seeking the
information if it is possible to send a person for 4-8
weeks at your University to ackuire this practical
experience. All the expenses will be beared by our
University.The ideal time for us would be early Nov or
dec 2006.
I shall be grateful if you kndly let me know on the
possibility and the tution fee for such course.
Thanking you

Sincerely yours

Prof. G.A.Qureshi
Director,
Medical Research centre,
Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences,
Jamshoro,
Pakistan.