[Mycology] arasine

Mary Cris Alenton akane_tendo29 at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Sep 21 08:31:38 EST 2006

Hi!

  My name is Anne Tiro. I go to school in Ateneo University in the Philippines. I'm doing a research (an investigatory project, actually) about Sandoricum Koetij used as an antifungal ointment. I read about the bread mold is also similar to fungi in our past article. I found out that arasine is the component of Sandoricum Koetij which makes it antifungal and antibacterial. I have been recently researching in the internet and libraries about this and I could not find more information about arasine.

  If I may, may I ask you some information about arasine?